Monday, September 2, 2019

Robert Ellis: September 1st Book Contest Winners


Congratulations to Amy & Marcellus from Sunrise, FL, and Joe from Portland, OR, for winning yesterday’s draw for a free book! A signed proof of THE GIRL BURIED IN THE WOODS (Detective Matt Jones Book 3) will be shipped this week! While this novel is available for pre-order right now, the Kindle and paperback editions aren't coming out until October 3rd!  So I’m really excited that you guys will get a sneak-peek at what I think is my best thriller so far!





I’m also more than proud to say that this Book Contest has been running for one month more than a year, and there are no plans to stop! For more info about entering the draw on the 1st and 15th of each month, please stop by my website.


Thanks for being such great fans!
Cheers to a good read!
Robert















ROBERT ELLIS WRITERS BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment