Thursday, September 11, 2014

Robert Ellis News



Robert Ellis
Great news for fans in Europe. The German language edition of THE DEAD ROOM has been completed and is now available for pre-order. The novel is entitled DIE LEICHEN KAMMER and will be released October 14, 2014.



I'm really jazzed about this because German translations of CITY OF FIRE and THE LOST WITNESS spent the better part of a year in the Top 10 List. But THE DEAD ROOM is the mother lode. A legal thriller about a young civil attorney who's just graduated law school and is forced by his new boss to represent someone accused of murdering an eighteen-year-old girl in a particularly horrific way. One savage killing begets another until the entire city of Philadelphia becomes terror-stricken.
 
Set in the city and suburbs where I grew up, THE DEAD ROOM is my most personal novel. With more than 400 FIVE Star reviews on Amazon, and the crown of being a No.1 Amazon.com Bestseller in the US and the UK, I can't imagine, and can't wait, to see how my friends overseas take to this unique and frightening tale.

Sleep loose, my friends. This one's scary.


No comments:

Post a Comment