Thursday, January 12, 2023

Robert Ellis: Les Écorchées (The Dead Room) Book Deal!


Les Écorchées (The Dead Room) Book Deal!

Thomas & Mercer has dropped the price of the French translation of The Dead Room, reprinted as Les Écorchées, from Eur 4,99 to 1,99! The sale for this spine-chilling thriller with a drop-dead ending only lasts until January 31!

The Dead Room is the only novel I know of that outsold Harry Potter at the largest independent bookstore on the East Coast. It was a No. 1 Bestseller on Amazon in both the US and the UK. Originally released by Kensington, The Dead Room has been translated into French twice. Grounded in the terrifying tradition of Dr. Hannibal Lecter, and with over 1,400 five-star ratings on Goodreads, the comments are terrific: “I’m sitting here shaking my head in amazement! I just read an ending that blew me away!” “My heart was pounding! I couldn’t turn the pages quick enough!” Enjoy the sale! The Book Deal for this wonderful French translation of a cult classic ends at Midnight January 31st!

Link to Les Écorchées (The Dead Room) Amazon in France



ROBERT ELLIS WRITERS BLOG

1/2023

 

No comments:

Post a Comment