Saturday, October 3, 2026

Robert Ellis: FREE 100-Kindle Giveaway on Goodreads

Photo of Robert Ellis - Author, taken in Summer of 2026


 

GOODREADS GIVEAWAY

 GOOD NEWS this week in the world of Detective Matt Jones! I'm All Better Now comes out in less than two weeks, and the FREE 100-Kindle Giveaway is still LIVE on Goodreads. These are really, REALLY, going fast, so if you’re an eBook reader, now’s the time to sign up. On launch day, October 12, One Hundred FREE copies of I’m All Better Now will be shooting through the air directly to your door! Zip, Bang—OMG! Sign up now!

Goodreads FREE GIVEAWAY Link

Promo graphic that includes the bookcover of I'M ALL BETTER NOW (DETECTIVE MATT JONES BOOK 5) by Robert Ellis over an moody image of a figure standing on the beach in a hoody and striped bathing suit watching the sun set over the water.

ROBERT ELLIS WRITERS BLOG

https://www.robertellis.net

10/03/26





 

No comments:

Post a Comment