Sunday, February 28, 2021

Robert Ellis: The Lena Gamble Novels


 

I realize that the new Kindle editions of all three Lena Gamble thrillers have just been posted on Amazon, and that I love the updated artwork for each one of them, especially the new jacket for MURDER SEASON. What I didn’t expect were all the emails I received from readers offering their support and goodwill. Much thanks to everyone who responded so graciously.

MATT JONES 4 …The big news now is that the editing for the next Detective Matt Jones thriller is nearing completion, the book scheduled to come out in early May. (Fingers crossed!) We’re trying to keep the title and cover art secret for a few more weeks, but the jacket blows my mind and I can’t wait to post it. And I can’t wait for you to read it!

Murder Season on Amazon

All best,

Robert

Robert Ellis Writers Blog

 

No comments:

Post a Comment