Sunday, March 14, 2021

Robert Ellis: A Fresh Take on a New Novel

 

Robert Ellis (the early days!)

 

Just a quick update on Matt Jones Thriller No. 4. This turned out to be another incredible week. As of my last post, I had received the manuscript from the copyeditor and was about a third of the way through. I finished reading on Friday and almost fell out of my chair. I’m sure this happens to many writers, but I had spent a number of weeks away from the project and was even beginning to think about what I would like to do next. So when Matt Jones Thriller No. 4 arrived, the story felt new, the read fresh! Wow! I hope you guys are going to love it! I use the word “wow” even though you’re not supposed to quote your copy editor. And so I won’t! Wow!


 

With any luck, the title, cover art and publication date will be posted next week! Until then, love the read, be as you are!

Robert Ellis

Link to Book 3 in the Detective Matt Jones Thriller Series … The Girl Buried in the Woods, on Amazon

 

 

***

Robert Ellis Writers Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment