Monday, July 19, 2021

Robert Ellis: City of Stones Reader Comment

 


I found this message waiting for me this morning and thought I should share it with you. It was sent to a friend of mine, then forwarded to me sometime in the middle of the night. I’m calling it a comment rather than a review because that’s how it seems to have been intended.

To: (?)

Subject: City of Stones

Well, it’s been quite a day on Grand Avenue as I started reading City of Stones before lunch and just now finished the last sentence.

Please pass this on to Robert (I don’t have his email address). I have read other books by him (all good reads) but this one has incredible twists and was, not only an incredible story, filled with so much intrigue and a non-expected surprise in the last 3 pages.  I hope it finds its way to be the big screen as it would be a superb film.

Rarely do I read a book in one sitting but this one was a book not to be neglected except for a 20-minute lunch!!

Best to you all.

TM

Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did. It made my day. What a great start to a new week!

All best

Robert

https://www.robertellis.net


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment