Monday, October 18, 2021

Robert Ellis: City of Stones Audiobook in Production Now

 


 

City of Stones Audiobook in Production Now!

It gives me great pleasure to announce that the audiobook for CITY OF STONES is in production and will be COMING SOON! 44 actors auditioned to read what I consider my favorite novel in the Detective Matt Jones Thriller Series. There were so many talented people involved that it made the final decision almost impossible. In the end it came down to three voices, three actors who had everything it takes to be the ONE! But then the 45th audition came in, Michael Ortego reading Chapter 4 which features Matt Jones being all that Matt Jones can be, and Chapter 8, where the river of magic between Matt and Dr. Julie May hits the rapids and tumbles over the waterfall!

Michael killed it! His read was so perfect that I didn’t want it to end. He had Matt down so deep and true that I couldn’t even offer any advice for the book except keep doing exactly what you’re doing! I can’t wait for CITY OF STONES, the audiobook, to come out! What an amazing read!


 

CITY OF STONES on Amazon

 

ROBERT ELLIS WRITERS BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment