Sunday, October 3, 2021

Robert Ellis: CITY OF STONES Becomes An Amazon No. 1 Best Seller!


 

CITY OF STONES Becomes An Amazon No. 1 Best Seller!

It happened Wednesday, September 29th just after 7:00 p.m. It was short-lived! In the span of all time, it came and went just like that! But not before I could see it! Not before I noticed! CITY OF STONES, A Detective Matt Jones Thriller, Book 4, became an Amazon No.1 Best Seller. It’s hung in there for a few days as a No.1 in a handful of categories. It was great news for me and so well timed. Many thanks go to everyone who have had my back through what has become a special series. This book couldn’t have been written without your support and good wishes!

I have to admit that at times I’ve been the victim of my own work. That the more I like a book, letting go of the story so I can move on has become very difficult. This is especially true of STONES. All the wonderful characters surrounding Matt, the back and forth dialogue between the entire cast, the intensity and scope of the story, the heart pounding shock of the ending … how do I beat that next time around? How do I even match it? Well, the truth is that “the spell” has some give to it. I’m finally working on Matt Jones 5, and I think it’s going to be amazing! Many thanks to all for this wild ride!

CITY OF STONES on Amazon



ROBERT ELLIS WRITERS BLOG

 

No comments:

Post a Comment