Saturday, August 22, 2026

Matt Jones Book 5 Update | Early Kirkus Starred Review

 

Photo of Robert Ellis, Author


Matt Jones Book 5 Update | Early Kirkus Starred Review

This week we received great news. I’M ALL BETTER NOW, Detective Matt Jones Book 5, earned a prestigious “Kirkus Star” and received a glowing review from Kirkus Reviews. They used words like “a taut atmosphere,” “a roller-coaster case,” “a racy, enjoyable read.” And the review kept going and called I’M ALL BETTER NOW “an eclectic, compulsively readable detective yarn.” The following day, we learned from Kirkus Reviews that they plan to feature the review in the October issue of their magazine. Wow. This book feels special. Cannot wait for October 12 and the day Matt Jones is finally out and about!

Amazon Detail Page 

Bookcover of I’M ALL BETTER NOW, Detective Matt Jones Book 5, by Robert Ellis, with a moody silhouette of a woman in a pool of water at night overlooking Hollywood Hills in Hollywood, California.


 

ROBERT ELLIS WRITERS BLOG

https://www.robertellis.net

08/22/2026


No comments:

Post a Comment