Saturday, August 15, 2026

Robert Ellis: Paperback Back Cover & Copy

Photo of Robert Ellis, Author


I’m All Better Now (Detective Matt Jones 5)

Just wanted to share the paperback cover and back cover copy. The cover design is by Kealan Patrick Burke. This is a first draft design with no changes. I gave Kealan a short summary of the story and a list of five or six images that might match the plot. That’s all he had. When he sent this over, it blew me away. Pitch perfect. Nothing like I imagined, and ten times better than I could have ever guessed. I hope you like it too, and that it’s a sign of good things to come. Pre-orders for the Kindle are going well, but can’t wait for October 12 when Matt Jones is out and about and the thrills begin . . .

Paperback cover for I’m All Better Now by Robert Ellis, a Matt Jones thriller. The design features bold typography, a dark atmospheric background, and promotional text describing a double murder, a missing heiress, and Detective Matt Jones confronting a deadly conspiracy.


ROBERT ELLIS WRITERS BLOG

https://www.robertellis.net

08/15/2026

 

No comments:

Post a Comment