I’m All Better Now (Detective Matt Jones Book 5)
Free Books
My author copies arrived this morning and they look wonderful! I know a limit was set that only the first 10 readers to sign up would receive a free signed book three weeks before it comes out on October 12. BUT, there were twenty books in the box, so twenty books are going out. Monday, I’ll personally be taking them to the post office.
Free eBooks
The 100-Kindle Giveaway went live on Goodreads today as well. These are going fast, so if you’re an eBook reader, now’s the time to sign up. On launch day, October 12, one hundred free copies of I’m All Better Now will be going out, and once again Detective Matt Jones will be out and about and working what I think is his most dangerous (by far) and most fascinating murder case!
I’d like to say how grateful I am to everyone participating in these giveaways. Your interest in my work, the characters and stories—that’s what makes it all worth it. You guys will be the first to read what is my favorite book of them all. I hope you like it, and I can’t wait!
ROBERT ELLIS WRITERS BLOG
09/12/2026


No comments:
Post a Comment